How can we help?
You create a custom page via Presentations > Custom page > Create.
- Step 1: Enter the name, choose the language and the orientation of the page. It is then possible to add the corresponding tags here.
- Step 2: Add different blocks (text, media, shelf, product, background or hotspot) to your screens by clicking on them. Drag them to the right place on the page. For each block, you can customize the settings you want. Via “Settings” you can adjust the general settings of the entire TV screen page. You can change the settings of one of the blocks via the settings icon above the block.
- Step 3: To preview the custom page, click the “Preview” button. This will hide all the setting fields. In addition, you can select a TV screen within your company with the button “Start live preview”. The TV screen page will then be played as an example.
- Step 4: Add the appropriate tags, and if desired, change the options to share the custom page with your parent company or sharing group.
Demo create custom page:
When I create a custom page, I can’t find a product that I want to use in the presentations. What should I do?
When you create presentations, you can only use products that you have selected under Products > Sales Channel TV screens. Therefore, you cannot automatically create product walls or custom pages with all the public products. Change the current selection by clicking on the button “Edit MT.vision selection (TV screens)”. Here you can choose which categories you want to show. By using Inclusion and exclusion you can add or remove products. The filter menu lets you further choose categories, manufacturers or brands.
Go to the overview of all custom pages within your company. Find the desired page via the search function or filters. You can delete it by clicking on the trash can icon in the overview.
Go to the overview of all custom pages within your company. Find the desired page via the search function or filters. You can edit it by clicking the edit icon in the overview. You can see the detail page of a custom page by clicking on it. Here you also have the possibility to change it.
When you create a slideshow, you can select all parts of the slideshow from your product walls, custom pages and videos. Custom pages are the second category, shown in purple. Here you can search by name for the page you want. You add these by clicking on the plus sign and selecting the different devices/screens you want to play the page on. You can adjust the timing of the playback in the timeline. This is done by dragging the bars, or by clicking on the arrow at the bottom right and entering the number of minutes and seconds.
You select a TV screen within your company with the button “Start live preview”. The TV screen page is then played on it as an example.
- Product block: place a product on the page, image without underlying action
- Hotspot: selecting an area on the screen that you want to make interactive. Currently you can only place products on it whose product detail page opens when you touch it on the screen. Later on other functionalities will be added to trigger multiple actions.