How do I create a schedule for the slideshows?
To create a schedule or change an existing one, go to Presentations > Schedules > Create. This allows you to set the times when certain slideshows will be played, in which branch and on which device.
- Step 1: Choose whether the schedule is active or inactive.
- Step 2: Enter the name of your choice in the schedule.
- Step 3: Choose the priority of the schedule: 1 High, 2 Medium, 3 Low, 4 Very Low and 99 Fallback. If two schedules are programmed at the same time, the schedule with the highest priority will be displayed on the device.
- Step 4: Choose the device(s) that will follow this time pattern.
- Step 5: Select recurring days. Here you can select on which day(s) of the week this schedule should be active.
- Step 6: Enter the start and end date of the schedule. If you do not enter a date here, the schedule will always remain active unless you manually set it to inactive.
- Step 7: Add slideshows. Click on the schedule to display the gallery of slideshows. Here, click on the slideshow you wish to add. You can drag it in the schedule to set the times between which this slideshow is played. Add all the slideshows you want in this way.