You can promote your pharmacy, services, products and webshop through various different channels. Below, we have included some tips on valuable communication channels that will help you to convey your message as a pharmacist and reach your customers.
Why have a blog?
As a pharmacist, you can put your expertise to good use in a blog. You can share useful content and give tips tailored to the needs of your customers. You can gain inspiration from the seasons, new products or current events. In addition, you can use testimonials in which customers share their experiences. However, do make sure that they have provided their consent and don’t share any sensitive information.
In terms of style, you can approach a health blog in quite a direct and informative way. But you can also write about your daily experiences, either in the ‘I’ or ‘we’ form. The most important thing is for you to remain professional and authentic, i.e. in a style that suits your pharmacy.
You can also share the information via a video blog (vlog).
Blog posts that are ready to use
On the Lochting platform, you will find more than 100 blog posts that you can share on your website. They are ready to use, but you can personalise or add to them as desired and insert links to your own products.
Writing your own blog post What should you look out for?
- Choose a single topic for each blog post.
- Use a clear title with words that your customers understand.
- Write a brief intro that conveys the essence of your post.
- Write a few short paragraphs that provide more information. Give each paragraph a clear subtitle.
- Avoid the passive voice, and be positive.
- Use visuals that attract attention and reinforce your text.
- Use keywords, but don’t overdo it. Your text still needs to come across as natural.
- Include a photo and brief bio of the blog post’s author.
- You can link relevant products to your post, but don’t go too far. The content must take centre stage!
- End with a call to action: what should the reader do?
- Publish blog posts on a regular basis; one option is to write various articles in one go so they are ready to be published in the months ahead.